IPR Portfolio Creation
PATENT PROSECUTION SUPPORT
- IPR Strategy projects help Condico’s clients to understand how, and where, IP translates into value in their business ecosystem
- Condico’s customers benefit from our hands-on engagement identifying ways to play the ”IP game”, being defensive, neutral or offensive in nature
Over the past few decades, the importance of intangible assets has grown steadily. Today, intangible assets represent a clear majority of enterprise value for Fortune 500 companies . From a shareholder perspective, IPRs cannot be ignored.
Condico works in close co-operation with their clients to help them understand and define the role of intangible assets in client’s business, and how to utilize IPRs to maximize shareholder value.
Intellectual property rights
PATENT PORTFOLIO REVIEW
- Ensures clear understanding of business value of the portfolio
- Provides a road map to develop the patent portfolio cost-efficiently
Condico reviews their clients’ patent portfolio in view of their defined IPR strategy and goals. Using our experience, we help clients in optimization, right-sizing, as well as in identifying strengths and weaknesses of their portfolio. Condico may also propose new filing areas or alternative strategies for patenting to protect clients’ intangible assets.
IPR BUDGET PREPARATION
- Faster and leaner budgeting process
- Improved forecasting accuracy
- Better allocation of resources, including capital
Condico estimates the cost of building or maintaining an IPR position based on IPR strategy defined filing strategy. Quite often, Condico can identify potential cost savings in the process.
PATENT CREATION PROCESSES AND IMPLEMENTATION
- Practical processes to ensure effective operation
- Effective decision-making attributable to clearly defined roles and responsibilities
Condico helps their clients in defining and building practical IPR processes for creation and management of IPR. Condico also helps in implementation of the processes and practices by providing templates and internal training.
PATENT FILING STRATEGY
- Effective patent filing strategy supporting client’s IPR strategy
- Ability to make decisions and prepare budget based on clear filing plan