- Ability to scope and direct IPR studies towards the relevant business aspects
- Improves quality of IPR analysis and helps set it into correct context
Condico, with the input from its clients, describes the IP operating environment, which sets the basis for any IPR analysis and landscape studies including freedom to operate-studies. IPR ecosystem includes description of the actors in client’s value chain, definition of partners, suppliers, channels, and customers in client’s operating environment.
Intellectual property rights
- Creates visibility on size and scope of competitors’ portfolios
- Provides high level understanding on key patent holders of a chosen technology
Condico’s experience helps our clients to decide when a landscape study would be beneficial investment. In some business environments it is vital to identify competitors, and understand their activity and IPR position. Landscape studies may provide insight on technology development and where it is heading.
PATENT RISK REVIEW
- Provides qualitative and quantitative understanding on potential patent risks
- Peace of mind for the CEO and the Board
Condico’s practical experience gained over the years in negotiating and litigating patents globally helps our clients in understanding typical risks they could face. The world is full of patents, but the risk level of a single patent depends on myriad of aspects. Condico crystalizes patent risks and likelihood of them in client’s business ecosystem.
PATENT RISK MANAGEMENT PROCESS CREATION
- Practical risk management process to mitigate possible patent risks
- Effective decision-making attributable to clearly defined roles and responsibilities
Condico’s experience helps their clients define patent risk management processes to mitigate the risks and implement the process in practice, in case patent risk review indicates there is a reason to establish such.